User-friendly networking of Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 and Zehnder ComfoAir 70
For the decentralised ventilation units Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 and Zehnder ComfoAir 70, we offer your customers tailor-made operating convenience.
Whether it's the integrated or external control unit or simple networking, or fully automatically controlled, demand-oriented ventilation by means of sensors or the app that can be used on the go – with the decentralised ventilation units Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 and Zehnder ComfoAir 70, your customers have every available option when it comes to operating convenience.
As an additional advantage, the room climate can be automatically optimised by means of demand control. Optional humidity, CO₂ and VOC sensors adjust the supplied and extracted air to the residents’ requirements to ensure maximum living comfort.
The “ventilation only setup” for Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 and Zehnder ComfoAir 70
The “ventilation only setup” is used for simple networking of ventilation units that are used exclusively for venting a ventilation zone. The function of the ventilation units is synchronised. The settings are still made on the internal or external control units.
Advantages for your customers
- Central and convenient operation of decentralised ventilation units thanks to optional wireless modules
- The ventilation units are functionally synchronised. If a setting is changed on one device, the other networked devices react accordingly
- Depending on requirements, mixed systems combining Zehnder ComfoSpot 50/ComfoAir 70 are possible in the residential unit
The Zehnder “connect system setup” for Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 and Zehnder ComfoAir 70
With the Zehnder “connect system setup”, quite complex networks can be supplied comfortably. The central point of these networks is the Zehnder Connect Box. It serves as an interface between the ventilation units as well as to the mobile end device (app) and, if necessary, to the Internet.
A network consists of multiple zones. The zones can in turn contain multiple ventilation units. Decentralised operation on the ventilation unit remains possible, but is only effective within the zone. The network can be conveniently operated via the Zehnder Connect app.
Advantages for your customers
- Thanks to optional accessories, the decentralised ventilation units can be networked and conveniently controlled from the app
- The app allows the user to control all ventilated rooms quickly, centrally and according to the situation
- The ventilation units can be conveniently assigned to the corresponding rooms
- The ventilation units can be operated in any of the following modes: manual, schedule or standby
- Sensor values, filter run times and error messages can be read out
- Summer ventilation and boost ventilation, either manual or programmable in the schedule, are possible
- Access is possible via the Internet, and thus outside the home network (standby function, etc.)
- All end devices can be updated via a normal app update if required
- Depending on the requirements, mixed systems combining Zehnder ComfoSpot 50/Zehnder ComfoAir 70 are possible in the residential unit
Advantages for you
- You can offer the right system solution for every customer requirement when networking decentralised ventilation systems
- The same operating options, whether for Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 or Zehnder ComfoAir 70, enable flexible planning and mixed systems
- With these customised system solutions, you can offer your customers the perfect indoor climate and maximum living comfort